Welcome to our blog! We want to keep our friends updated on life with us, so feel free to be updated.
I have been back to Timberline for almost 2 weeks now. It was so wonderful to get engaged, but then Phil and I had to go our separate ways for over 3 weeks. :( After we got engaged, I went to Seattle and planned a wedding. And Phil has been spending the last few weeks visiting with friends and checking out job opportunities. We both have been quite busy. Phil returns to Colorado on Saturday, and I am so so excited! He will be back in Winter Park working in town and also leading out-trips for Timberline. Once we finish our pre-marital counseling with our pastor and his wife (end of June/early July), Phil will move to where we decide to move once we're married.
I am heading back to Seattle August 10th. It will be sad to leave (and I never thought I'd say that). The Lord has really made this place home for this time, and I'm so thankful for the people the Lord has blessed us with here.
For more wedding information and our engagement story, please go to www.thepetersonwedding.com We are still working on the site as we work out details of the wedding. Oh, we can't wait! :)
2 comments:
Ligaya!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you..and SO happy I found your blog! You and Phil look so cute together! Give me a call when your in Seattle, I'd love to hang out with you!
Ligaya!!!! I am so excited you have a blog, and now I can hear about your life! Congrats on the engagement...you guys are adorable! Shaun & I may be in Colorado at the end of June/early July, and I would love to stop by and see you (if that's okay)! Check out my blog sometime too... Much Love, Kristal =)
Post a Comment