This is my side of the family. (Ligaya and Phil on the left, mom in the middle-back, my sister Kristin and brother-in-law Matt on the right, and my brother Paul in front.)
Grand Cayman Island in the Caribbean is our destination.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for the picture updates! I kept checking back after reading about the "best bump ever!" What a great Christmas present!! That's amazing, I'm jealous! Beautiful!!! Heidi Horne
Hi Ligaya, I just stumbled from your bro's blog to yours and thought I'd drop a line and say "Hi". Its been a long time, but I used to be Liz Spiger from MBC.. Now I'm liz menke and loving it. Looks like your family likes traveling to warm places as much as mine!
4 comments:
Thanks for the picture updates! I kept checking back after reading about the "best bump ever!" What a great Christmas present!! That's amazing, I'm jealous! Beautiful!!!
Heidi Horne
Hi Ligaya, I just stumbled from your bro's blog to yours and thought I'd drop a line and say "Hi". Its been a long time, but I used to be Liz Spiger from MBC.. Now I'm liz menke and loving it. Looks like your family likes traveling to warm places as much as mine!
excellent pictures, looks like such a wonderful time... so warm... ahhhh.
welcome back to the cold and rain. :(
Excellent pictures! Thanks for sharing =)
Post a Comment