Friday, March 09, 2007

"Bahston"


Our first night, we ordered in pizza and watched a fun movie! A strong start to our Boston adventures.


We spent some time at the seminary's "Great Room." It was mostly great because it was the warmest place on campus. And they served Starbucks coffee. We're in Boston, and we're still supporting local businesses! :)


The Petersons in Rockport.


Phil standing in front of the most painted scene in the United States.


Our future summer home. (Please send donations to the Peterson Dream Home Fund.)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the pictures. I must say, however, I don't feel that Bahston suites either of you very well. You look way better as Washingtonians (what kind of a word is that?...Let's say Seattlites.) Nevertheless, we love you. :)

Emily said...

PS Your ability to keep your blog updated is inspiring. Can I hire you to keep mine updated? I'll make you a chocolate salad...!

Anonymous said...

when did you go to boston?