Woot!
very exciting ligaya. congrats! fun to work together too:)
Congrats! What a cool opportunity.
hoooray! you wanna plant your cousins into your youth groups to talk you guys up...cos we can if you want us to
Yeah!!!! That means you are staying in Seattle longer! I don't like it when you are too far away!Love you guys! Congrats! -R&B&J
Congratulations!
Are you kidding me. Crossroads... Wow. That's my old church. That is amazing! I haven't heard that... I'll have to get the down low on that. Congrats!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Woot!
very exciting ligaya. congrats! fun to work together too:)
Congrats! What a cool opportunity.
hoooray! you wanna plant your cousins into your youth groups to talk you guys up...cos we can if you want us to
Yeah!!!! That means you are staying in Seattle longer! I don't like it when you are too far away!
Love you guys! Congrats! -R&B&J
Congratulations!
Are you kidding me. Crossroads... Wow. That's my old church. That is amazing! I haven't heard that... I'll have to get the down low on that. Congrats!
Post a Comment