
A random picture of Phil and I in the main lobby at Timberline. This picture was taken soon after we were officially dating. (We don't have any recent pictures to post because we haven't taken pictures in forever. I'll change that. I will take many random pictures this week.)
Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since we've posted. Since we have last written, we have gone to 2 more summer camps. One in central Washington, and one in California. Phil and I both enjoyed these camps, especially the camp in California. We had awesome students in our respective cabins, and got to know more students and staff which is always great. Phil drove one of the school buses back up to Seattle from California--Way to go Phil! That is a long 12 hours in a school bus, full of students, after working and playing hard for a week at camp!
The weeks are full, and it doesn't seem to slow down. It is exciting and challenging and satisfying work the Lord has for us here. We are continually thankful for all that we have!
4 comments:
what camp in CA? and WHY would you guys go that far? with your church?
:)
anna
Ahhh....cute pic.
Speaking of random things, I still have your wedding present sitting in my closet. I've been tempted a number of times to take it out and use it. But I'm not going to. I will wait until the day I see my dear Liggy again.
I suppose I could mail it...
You guys should just move back to Portland.
yaay a new post. good job manoy phil! buses full of kids are very dangerous and distracting...i'm glad you made it back alive.
Post a Comment