The other day, while doing laundry, I noticed that things seemed particularly lint-y. I figured the lint was from a paper towel or napkin that had not made it out of a pocket before cleaning. When I got the last of the clothes out of the washer, I noticed the big white wad (see picture above). I had no idea what it was, until I saw my only clue. Our checkbook jacket. I had washed our entire checkbook, complete with the register, and it had disintegrated onto our clothes.
2 comments:
Ummm....that's funny! :-) Let's hang out soon, and be Seattle friends!
man, phil, i'm sorry to say this, but it makes me happy that you did that. (and equally happy that you posted about it) ligaya's told me about how responsible you are and how much she's changed in the area of finances through your influence. i think it just feels good to know that even you can make a mistake in the money area.
and boo hoo
from me too.
Post a Comment