Thursday, September 13, 2007

We are family...



I had a little visit to Portland this week. It was a little over 24 hours, but worth every minute. :) I got to play with my neices and nephews, talk with my brother and sister, laugh about John Legend not being able to dance, and attend a chapel where a former professor and teacher and dear friend was speaking.

3 comments:

Alison said...

So sad that I missed you friend.

Jodi said...

It just so happens that I got to enjoy dinner alongside that cute little girl tonight. We spoke of everything important in the world- birthdays, babies, dress-ups, etc. Basically, she's out-of-control cute. And that picture is adorable. And also very very big when I click on it.

David and Katka said...

I didn't know that Dr. Scalberg was talking. I hope you guys were able to continue that deep friendship that has grown through the years.

Miss guys! D&K