We had pleasure of celebrating with our Wheaton friends another wedding. 9 out of 10 of Phil's housemates from the Graham House at Wheaton his senior year were reunited to stand with Dan during his wedding. It was a beautiful time.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is a very Nice Honey Rock Pictures I glad that it still looks beautiful!!! Rachel Ogren
I just found your site from Jodi's blog and then I saw Honey Rock pics...ooh...I'm jealous! It looks beautiful. I have fond memories! Glad to be back in the same city as you- it's been fun to run into you here and there.
3 comments:
That is a very Nice Honey Rock Pictures I glad that it still looks beautiful!!!
Rachel Ogren
An Autumn wedding. I like it!
I just found your site from Jodi's blog and then I saw Honey Rock pics...ooh...I'm jealous! It looks beautiful. I have fond memories! Glad to be back in the same city as you- it's been fun to run into you here and there.
Post a Comment