Thursday, October 04, 2007

Two years ago...October 1st

Phil and I have been married for two years now. Here's a little walk through memory lane from two years ago.

By the way, we had such a wonderful anniversary celebration this year! Picture sto come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOOD NESS. TWO YEARS!??!!! :) Congratulations. Your wedding totally doesn't feel that long ago. And it feels like you guys have been married so much longer than that. I really want to come up and visit you guys next time I'm there. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe that it's been two years...it's just crazy that we're so lucky to have ben married for two years...wow..but it flies by.
Can we please hang out soon!? We are headed to Seattle to for the weekend next weekend for a little anniversary celebration too. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it, thanks so much for posting the pictures...I love them..!
Talk to you guys soon!

Jeana said...

Congratulations! Great pictures. You guys actually have the best wedding pictures I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Phil & Ligaya - congrats on 2 years. Phil, I'm sorry we've lost touch over the years and hope that you're planning on coming to the 10-year reunion. Anna and I would love to see you there!

All the best - Corey Benish

David and Katka said...

Congrats! Glad you guys are married...and we are looking forward to connecting with you at Christmas.