Monday, December 10, 2007

All Moved In!

We've moved into our new place and are SO thankful for all the ways the Lord has provided for us!!! Here are some pics from post-painting/pre-moving.

Entry, dining room, kitchen.
Living room.
Kitchen.
Hallway.
Master bedroom and bath. 2 more bedrooms across the hall, and another bathroom down the hall.

9 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful!

The Gilfillans said...

GORGEOUS!

erinn::haley said...

looks awesome!! congrats you two!

Jeana said...

It looks amazing! I'm so happy for you guys!

Josh D said...

I can't wait to go there and use the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Ligaya, your place is beautiful!! I'm so excited for you guys. Have fun getting all settled!
-Sarah J.

Jodi said...

Yay! It looks great Ligaya! How exciting!

Bekah Durias said...

I love your place!!! I can't wait to be in it Christmas morning!

la femme elisabeth said...

looks so awesome, gaya! i am sure you will be the superb decorator as well. Happy New Year! love, e