Saturday, March 29, 2008

Speaking of babies...


The Petersons are expecting! :)

Here is Baby Peterson at 7 weeks at our first ultrasound. We got to hear the heartbeat which was awesome. I'm 12 weeks now, and our little one's due date is October 12th.

We couldn't be more excited...

14 comments:

cassiohpia said...

baby!!! well this is exciting

Cindy Pruitt Carlson said...

Congrats! Hope the pregnancy goes well and you enjoy this special time!

The Gilfillans said...

Wahoo! We are thrilled for you guys!

Jodi said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

The Horne's said...

FINALLY!!!! I'm so glad you finally blogged about this! It's been hard keeping my mouth shut!! :-)
I'm soooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!
Are you free the weekend of April 19th? Can we please hang out soon?!

The Horne's said...

PS, it's so crazy that that little tiny tiny thing had a heart beat...unbeliveable...God is amazing!

Melissa said...

HOORAY for you both! We still want to get together and now we can chat BABY all night long. May you be blessed by this little miracle to come. PS- you have been linked to our Blog now :)

erinn::haley said...

super exciting news!
congrats.
hope you are feeling a-ok!
erinn.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Its a crazy ride, but worth it. :) Keep us posted on your story.

emily said...

congratulations! so so exciting!

Jeana said...

I couldn't be more excited either! Geary says, "Wow, Multnomah grads sure are putting out a lot of mixed race babies."

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you two! You both will be wonderful parents!

Ben & Sarah J.

Ed and Christy Millard said...

Jaso, Jawe Jadecided Jato Jacheck Jaout Jayour Jablog Jaoff Jaof Jadavid Jabordner's. Jacongrats Jaon Jathe Japregnancy!!! Jaemily Jawas Jaover Jalast Jaweek Jaand Jatold Jaus Jayou Jaare Jaexpecting. Jamaybe Jai'll Jasee Jayou Jaaround Jathe Jahighlands Jasometime Jato Jacongratulate Jayou Jain Japerson...
(Jaour Jablog Jais Jathemillards.blogspot.com, Jaand Jathis Jawas Jareally Jahard Jato Jawrite)