Phil helped me understand the NFL draft this year. He explained that the top college athletes wait off stage to be called when a team decides they want them.
L: So who are those people with the guys?
P: Probably their parents and different family.
L: So if we had a boy, would we get to sit at that table with him?
P: Yeah.
L: And would I probably get a new outfit for it?
P: Sure.
L: And a new purse? Some of the moms have their purses on the table.
P: Sure.
L: ...
P: ...
L: I think I want to have a boy.
3 comments:
LOL! classic Ligaya :)
You guys are SOOOO funny!! :-) Seriously! Lets have our kids make us money! Totally exploit them! :-)
Just kidding! I love you guys, can't wait till you come visit in July and come stay in our guest room!
Boys are pretty wonderful!
Post a Comment