Monday, June 02, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!!! :)

We were so thankful to have such a great ultrasound last week. Our baby girl is healthy and strong! Here she is sucking her thumb. We are so excited!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Enjoy this amazing time. They grow up so fast.

Kristin Schulte said...

I am so excited to meet my (very favorite!) niece! This is such a sweet and exciting time in your lives. We couldn't be more thrilled!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!

Jodi said...

YAY!!!!!! Good news! Good news!

Oooo...maybe your girl and our girl will be BFF.

emily said...

little girls are great! so exciting!

erinn::haley said...

oh.my.word.
so great. so great!!!

The Horne's said...

YAY BABY GIRL!!!! Will she love pink??

Unknown said...

I am just amazed at the ultrasound picture! What a God to create such a beautiful little girl--I cannot wait to meet her and hold her and love her and tell her about Jesus. I am so thrilled to be having a little granddaughter! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait too be a uncle!! And i can't wait too meet her! Love Uncle Paul

Jeana said...

What an amazing picture! I'm so happy for you! Do you have names picked out?

the griffin familia said...

You are going to be a mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hooray!!!!!