I think it's whatever you want when your pregnant. :) I saw that you guys have a link to Crossroads Bible Church. Do you guys go there now? That's my home church - I went there from the time I was in first grade. I don't know if they still hang old photos from high-school summer trips, but if they do there are some funny ones of me and even funnier ones of my brother.
5 comments:
definitely.
ha - that's pushing it.
Oh for sure...
That probably has the same amount of sugar as the 1/2 cup of syrup you ate on pancakes last Saturday.
Only if you had a cup of coffee or tea with it (decaf is fine). Mmm... sounds good!
I think it's whatever you want when your pregnant. :) I saw that you guys have a link to Crossroads Bible Church. Do you guys go there now? That's my home church - I went there from the time I was in first grade. I don't know if they still hang old photos from high-school summer trips, but if they do there are some funny ones of me and even funnier ones of my brother.
Kelly
Post a Comment