She's amazing & beautiful! What do you expect though with such special...mom ;) Nothin but love for you Phil! Can't wait to meet her in person :) Love & sleep, Shawn
Hi Ligaya, Phil and Baby Eloise: I can't wait to see her. Do you have a road trip planned yet? I'm making a cozy little something for the precious little lady. Bless you all Grandma Nene
Congrats! She is absolutely adorable! I hope that you ease in mommy and daddyhood well. Its overwhelming at first- then before you know it your life has totally transformed and you go about each day effortlessly. I hope you get some rest!
7 comments:
She's ADORABLE.
I love my new niece!
She's amazing & beautiful! What do you expect though with such special...mom ;) Nothin but love for you Phil! Can't wait to meet her in person :) Love & sleep, Shawn
aw. this is so sweet. it's good to hear your voice ligaya! and so is SUPER adorable!!
How beautiful and precious is she!!?? She looks just like you Ligaya! Wow...congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet her!
Hi Ligaya, Phil and Baby Eloise:
I can't wait to see her. Do you have a road trip planned yet? I'm making a cozy little something for the precious little lady.
Bless you all
Grandma Nene
Congrats! She is absolutely adorable! I hope that you ease in mommy and daddyhood well. Its overwhelming at first- then before you know it your life has totally transformed and you go about each day effortlessly. I hope you get some rest!
She's beautiful! Congrats you two!!! So happy for you!
Post a Comment