Friday, November 14, 2008

Before and After


Eloise at 20 weeks.



Eloise 24 weeks after the ultrasound.

6 comments:

mindy said...

What a wonder God is!

love you sweet baby girl :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!!
Sarah J.

David and Katka said...

Ooooo...that was both David's and my response after seeing this sweet little girl. She already has her unique little personality. Cant wait to meet her. Praying for you, our dear friends! K&D

Anonymous said...

She hasn't moved this WHOLE time?

Jeana said...

ALOL, Ian! That is amazing! She really looked like herself all that time ago--I hope I get to meet her. I'll most likely be in Seattle around Christmas, I know you'll probably be busy but maybe we can work something out?

Jeana said...

ALOL, Ian! That is amazing! She really looked like herself all that time ago--I hope I get to meet her. I'll most likely be in Seattle around Christmas, I know you'll probably be busy but maybe we can work something out?