So we will be finding out if these boys are identical or fraternal soon. Take a moment to place your bet on the poll to your right! Do you see more differences or similarities?... Identical or fraternal?...And are the differences you see because of the big weight difference?... Oh all the possibilities...
6 comments:
I think fraternal :) One looks like Phil and the other like Ligaya! And both SUPER cute!
I agree with Kristal. . . .I think they're fraternal, and I think one looks more like Phil and the other looks more like Ligaya :) . Man are they adorable!!! Wishing I could be there. Love you guys.
Oh, and that "anonymous" was Phil's big sis, Kristin :) .
Totally agree. Is Drake on the left? He looks like Phil, mostly b/c of nose & forehead shapes. And if Brody's on the right, he looks more like Ligaya. Although, I actually see some of Josh in the baby on the left. :) Which makes Josh & Phil more alike, ha, ha. :)
I'm going for identical just to be different. You guys look so happy, and Phil you look great as always.
I don't know if they are identical or fraternal... BUT I do know this - they are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!
Post a Comment