Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twinners

Just thought it was time to get back into blogging about the family. :) Here are some of our latest pictures of the boys. They are getting so big!-6 months on March 2nd!
We went to the children's museum the other day. Phil's mom, Fran, gave us a year membership. Eloise enjoyed her time (as always), and the boys and I walked the hallways. They'll enjoy it more when they're crawling. :) In the meantime, we had tons of fun exploring on our own. Here they are in their stroller.
A sweet pic of them on the recliner after they woke up from naps.
We recently have had to separate the boys. When they were first born, they slept in the same crib. When they were more active, I put a little divider in between them that was made to separate a crib for twins. For a while, Brody would rotate sideways, and kick the divider into Drake, until Drake's side was just big enough for him. He didn't seem to mind, but the other day, Drake fought back, and they spent a good chunk of their "nap time" kicking the divider back and forth between the two of them. I wondered how they would do if they slept together in the crib without the divider. This is how I found them when they woke up. :)

2 comments:

makaena said...

Oh my goodness they are so big! I miss my adorable cousins! Love you all!!

mindy said...

The second pic is my absolute fav...because Drake looks like he got caught in headlights! SO adorable!
miss you all